Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Monday, April 10, 2006

Sporty weekend

Congratulations to Phil Mickelson on winning the Masters it was a superb finish, as was the Grand National. Bin picked the winning horse and pocketed a decent sum as a result, unfortunately my horse Ballicassidy fell at the 25th after leading by 20 lenghts for more than half the race, I was getting quite excited as I had odds of 90/1 on him.
I felt the sun on my back on Saturday morning for the first time on the golf course this year. It was so nice not to be wearing waterproofs and my game was all the better for it, let's hope this is the start of the better weather.
I even managed to get the lawns cut on Sunday morning - just before it hailed! which fortunately coincided with Beer o'clock time!

Re the Kintbury Crossroads, I take it all back. On my way to the golf club early on Saturday Morning the workmen were out there erecting more signs and traffic lights and on my way home - not a workman insight but in the middle of the road is now a beautifully crafted traffic island, - I was dead impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home