Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

All's well in the world

Yesterday was our 25th wedding anniversary and it is just as cold now as it was then (our wedding day). Oxford won the boat race. Aldiniti won the grand National and the only difference is that I couldn't afford a decent bottle of Bolly to celebrate then!Thank you for your cards
Now to put things in perspective - my 12 string is still in tune and rain is forcast for the weekend so I still won't be able to cut the grass!

3 Comments:

At 4:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Silver. And thank you for the weather forecast for the weekend, there's me hoping it would stay like today! By the by came to Hungerford a couple of weekends ago with my parents...they bought up the butchers! Have a good weekend! Den.

 
At 9:08 pm, Blogger crox said...

Hi den, whish you had called me, I would have loved to have seen you and your parents again - now do you mean they bought up the produce or actually bought the butchers shop? I think the business is for sale.

 
At 3:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah just the produce. Unfortunately there isn't a "decent" butchers within 10 miles of Old Windsor so they made the most of it. They had me going backwards and forwards to the car with their purchases. I think they were quite impressed with Hungerford. Den

 

Post a Comment

<< Home