Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bank Holiday Ramblings

Well as usual the weather forecast was all up the creek, but at least it was nice for golf on Saturday morning, which meant I could play while Dom cut the grass, which he did wonderfully though rather expensively. He's saving up for Reading festival tickets on Ebay currently going for over £200 this year.
Did little else on the weekend except paper work and guitar work. I have finished all projects and am starting to get itchy without the ciggies so need a new project.

Glad to hear Mike Shearing is recovering well from his heart attack and I'm sure you'll join me in wishing him a speedy recovery.

I didn't partake in Hocktide this year, but I hear it was good as usual and congratulations to Robin Tubb on taking up the Constabbles position. Stuart in a role reversal should be interesting as Town crier.

I would like to comment on the Prescott affairs but I think everyone has had a say on the subject especially that their is hope for us all yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home