Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Monday, April 24, 2006

OOPS! I forgot

Bollocks, throllocks, shit bang, soapy titwank. dickfrig, fuckwit, arsesoles, front bottoms and every othe expletitive you can think of. I've had a very busy day preparing for a workshop at Oxford tomorrow morning, got home from work, downed a bottle of wine, had dinner, happened to glance at the kitchen notice board, saw invite to Ale tasting (for tonight) swore at wife for not reminding me and have now retired to my study with a bottle of Cotes Du Rhone. A poor substitute for the Ales that would have been on offer at the Corn Exchange. To make matters worse, I will not be partaking in tomorrows Hocktide celebrations because SOME OF US HAVE TO WORK! mind you it's the first time in 15 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home