Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Friday, April 22, 2005

Nothing much to say

Well with no golf for at least another 3 weeks due to my arm injury and no rugby to report on I haven't had much to say this week. I don't intend to get draw in to the election circus except to say I predict that the turn out of voters will be one of the lowest ever, there's just not enough between the major parties to make one enthusiastic.

I have to shamefully admit that all week I have been watching 'Cosmetic Surgery Live' every night at 11.00pm on channnel 5 presented by Vannesa Feltz, it's been quite fasinating and stomach turning at the same time, Penis enlargements, reductions, chicks with dicks, designer vaginas, breast enlargements, augmentations, reductions through the nipple, belly button or under arm all quite amazing and guaranteed to put you off surgery of any kind for life.

Meanwhile I'm looking forward to Saturday's Dr Who and trying to select a new backing track for the blog, getting fed up with Stairway to Heaven, still I haven't had any compllaints yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home