Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Monday, April 11, 2005

Any Requests?

You may have noticed that I have changed the background music from the previous dirge and today's Midi is to compliment the posting below. I did find a midi file of Bohemian Rhapsody but it sounded like it was being played by Fred Ogdon on the Odeon Wurlitzer - Badly, so you've got 'under pressure' Unfortunately one can only use midi files because of the size and there are not many classic rock tunes available and are really designed as polyphonic ring tones for mobiles, However you will be pleased, nay ecstatic to hear that I have found a whole site of classic midi tunes and so therefore if you have any particular or peculiar tastes, please ask and I will see if I can accommodate you.

By the way, I'm still enjoying Dr.Who and saw the New Bruce Willis film 'Hostage' this weekend (on DVD - don't ask) and can thoroughly recommend it, however give Blade III a miss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home