Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Monday, November 08, 2004

Great Start

Wales had a great start to the tri-nations cup on Saturday. Unfortunatley a loss to South Africa, but considering the poor refereeing I consider two penalites unfair and therefore a technical win. Anyway the new young Wales team gave the springboks a hard time and on this evidence I reckon Wales for next year's Six Nations and certainly worth a £10 bet now and that's before the new England team make their debut v Canada next weekend, still minus Jonny Wilkinson.
Thank you to Deanwood Golf club who have now invested in a superfast electric buggy which I was able to use for the first time yesterday in the medal match. I didn't improve my golf but at least I was bale to get around without having to be dragged/carried over the last 4 holes. A special thanks to Martin who presented me with a set of furry dice to stick on the buggy windscreen, however I have put in a complaint to the club management that it appears that someone has nicked the CD player and Navsat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home