Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Friday, November 05, 2004

I'm Back

Well after a blogging absense for some time, I am now a little more free to be able to add more mundane rabble.
The Event at UMIST went off well this week after a couple of months preparing for it, however we lost our planning application on Wednesday night at the district council planning meeting, being stitched up by the bastards who beleive they can control issues which have nothing to do with them and frighteningly these people are going to be planning a future for the town. Time to leave I think! For those who wondered what this was all about I had another blog site PADDOCK PLANS which I couldn't make public until after the hearing, so go there to see what it was all about.

On the up side, my golf club have now provided me with a buggy so this weekend I can take part in the club medal match for the first time this year.
More later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home