Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Where you there?

I was just doing a search for any references for Annies Wine Bar in Amersham (long gone now) where I spent many an hour during the late 70's and early 80's. Many bands and musicians played there (myself included) and we even produced an album of which I still have the very first (and probably the only) copy. I came across this link which is a web page put together by a total Marillion fan who has listed every gig venue for 1981/82 where he saw the band. The list made me grin as I recognised and remembered many of the venues. If you were around Berks or Bucks during this period see how many of these pubs you have frequented. I would love to hear from anyone who went to Annies during its heyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home