Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Monday, May 10, 2004

Good golf ,bad golf

Welcome back to Grocer Jack, glad he had good weather and good golf, which is more than can be said for my Saturday morning round Not only did it piss down but I played crap golf in the Stableford competition and struggled to get round physically. I think I finally got to accept that I can no longer get round a full 18, especially without holding others up, so its the end of competitions unless I get a buggy. Which means a bit of renegotiation over my membership subs.

Grocer Jack seems to have had some unfortunate comments left on his blog whilst away, I think that we bloggers and our readers need to be reminded that we do this for fun and friendship. The subject postings are our own thoughts and beliefs and not of anyone else's. If you disagree or agree with a subject that is posted the comment box is there for you to add your say or basically just keep in touch. Its always nice to get a comment, because you know someone has bothered to visit and actually read and take an interest in your site. I hope that this is the end of the matter and we do not have a repeat and that Jack will continue to post his musings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home