Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

New Pirates

  I am so excited, the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie will be released on July 7th and I can't wait. I only hope that it is as good as the first. You can view the trailer here


Here's a first. Last night's episode of Lost that I actually understood.Mind you it was the first episode I managed to stay awake through.

Forecast is good for the weekend so I shall be looking forward to Golf on Sunday morning and the rest of the weekend relaxing. Dom has decided that he doesn't like France and is returning on Friday. Unfortunately I have to go and pick him up at 5.30pm from Stanstead! The worst possible time for a Friday especially as it means my forgoing my usual Friday lunch. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home