Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Tip of the Day

I discovered an earth shattering phenomenem whilst in the bathroom this morning and as a result I would like to pass on to you some advice that if heeded to could save you serious discomfort:

Do not bend down to pick up a bottle top with a mouth full of Listerene as it causes the Listerne to go up the back of your throat and exit through your nose. Now I have never done this with sulphuric acid but I would imagine that the resulting sensation would be similar.

By the way you may have noticed that I have removed the background music from this site. I don't know about you but it was annoying the hell out of me. however if I find a midi version of the crazy frog.................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home