Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Soft Daleks

I won't go into detail in reveiwinf Saturday's Dr Who episode as I'm sure Grocer Jack will do that at lenght, other than say I thought it was brilliant and the Dalek Technology outstanding.The Cybermans Head in a case as an exhibit was masterful, however I was dissapointed with the story. As this was the last Dalek does mean that we won't see them again? I thought the interaction between the Doctor and the Dalek while it was chained up was magnicifent, but I found myself feeling sorry for the Dalek at the end which is an unatural emotion toward a killing machine and a Dalek with emotions whichallowed it to self destuct, is unatural in itself. Go to Relative Dimensions for a full review of the episode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home