Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Ebatyitis strikes

I’m afraid that I’ve contracted a massive dose of Ebayitis, in spite of my earlier warnings I myself have succumbed. I have now bought 8 items, 7 of which are guitar related amd Bin is concerned what the postman will bring next. The small items tend to go unnoticed but there have been 3 large ones. Dom asked me to try and get him a weekend ticket for Reading Festival (which I last attended in 1973 when Status Quo and Rod Stewart and the Faces topped the bill.) The tickets have been sold out through the normal agencies for weeks and therefore only available at Ebay. He started his GCSE’s yesterday and the deal is if he gets his grades I give him the tickets, if he doesn’t they go back on Ebay! However back in ’73 the tickets for the weekend were £15, I’ve just had to pay £200. I don’t think I want to see any band for that money, except maybe The Stones.
I still haven’t sold any items on Ebay though like United Kingdom in Eurovision – Null bids – well alright we got a couple of votes, but it just goes to show how much the rest of Europe hate us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home