Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Monday, December 06, 2004

Hungerford Lights

congatulations to Rod D-M, Mansil & Roger B amnd all their helpers on the organisation of the High street Christmas lights, I know a lot of effort had to be put in last week to meet the Saturday turn-on deadline and the effort has been worth it. The results are excellent they should look great for next week's Victorian evening.
Golf was pretty poor this weekend, playing in the December medal, on a par 3 hole I hooked my T shot out of bounds, had to re-shoot for 3 strokes, hit staight into a bunker - 5 strokes to get out then a 2 put - total 10 strokes. result- tore up card!
I did enjoy the first of the new series of Little Britain on Friday, some great new characters and I think will be compelling viewing over the next few weeks - do watch.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home