Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Great new Christmas gift

JB pointed me in the direction of this bit of mirth. With the influx of travellers in most areas of the country it's understandable that the youngsters will want a toy that reflects everyday life of their idylic countryside.
What could be better than this replica of a 1973 Transit van and realistic caravan complete with smoking exhaust feature and miniture 'tax in the post' sticker. My little Pikey will provide hours of fun for children of all ages and will be avaialble in all shops near vacant plots of land soon.








2 Comments:

At 11:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a holden beach ncshirt site called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

 
At 5:20 pm, Anonymous BnB said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for shirts information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home