Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Tamla Maz

Congrats to Maz on his 50th on Friday the party was great, even Maz's rendering of 'My Way. The music took me back, I can't say that I was a great fan of Northern soul but in 1975 it was all that was played at the Top rank in Reading and Safari Park discos in Windsor so you had to learn to dance that way. Standing in the middle of the dance floor shaking your head to Status Quo was not a way of attracting the girls.
There were a number of guests who were exponents of the Northern Soul era and after watching them dance the memories came flooding back, I was especially impressed by Kettle, who's dancing to Billy Ocean was something special. Well done to Linsey and the gang for putting such a good show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home