Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Monday, August 01, 2005

All's Well

Well the golf went well and the elbow stood up for 18 holes and I even managed to go round 2 under so its full steam ahead for the Stirland Cup next weekend and the chaity open on the 20th.
Congrats to the couple from Newbury who won Jim's BMW Z3 in the raffle draw on Saturday night, I'm glad it was won by someone I didn't know, however Jim did a great job in raising the money part of which was donated to his charity the Jessies Fund - Music helping children, a UK charity dedicated to helping seriously ill and disabled children by using music as a form of communication.

A friend has sent me THE EBAY SONG which is a must listen too for anyone remotely addicted to Ebay such as me,read the lyrics with the song it's hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home