Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Am I A Racist?

I have just made a remarkable discovery. It is that I may be Racist

The definition of Racist is
[n] a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others
[adj] discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion
[adj] based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"

It is no secret that terriost activities are carried out in the name of Islam, by Muslims for the will of Allah. when I read British Muslim Clerics blame the British public for the London Bombings and that we should expect further attrocities for our involvement in Iraq and Afgahnistan, and that muslim extremists and relgious fanatics beleive we should all die and this we have brought on ourselves for voting in Blair, then if I hate these people for these views then I am Racist. We often only think that Racism is about colour.
I beleive that anyone associated with these beleifs should be deported immediately and stripped of British Citizenship if they have it.But maybe our Government is to blame for letting them into the country in the first place. However this is only racism based on their religion, I hate all people whether Black or white, Muslim or Christian who rape, murder, steal people’s property, break into their homes, vandalise or steal cars, commit any sex offence especially against children or anyone who commits any anti social activity, but I hate them for what they do not what they are.They do not commit their crimes in the name of a religion like the Muslim bombers. Other terrorist have a cause, ETA, Basque Seperatist even the IRA all about partition but not in the name of religion.
I don’t hate Tiger Woods for winning The Open because he is Black or American, I just don’t like Tiger Woods, I would have been quite happy for V.J. Singh to win.
I'll leave you to decide, which if not all, definition applies to the comments above but based on this maybe the majority (ie. anyone who believes these terrorist should be punished for their beleifs) of the free western world must be Racist.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 pm, Blogger ttt said...

Crox - want to find out if you're "racist"?

Try this site and do the test - according to this I have a preference for "white faces"

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/research/

 
At 7:21 pm, Blogger RightGirl said...

Welcome to my world, Crox. Embrace your red-neckedness. I have. Enough with the bombings - it's time to start taking these muthers down.

RG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home