Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A good read

I am currently reading The World according to Clarkson By Jeremy himself. I can thoroughly recommend this to brighten up your day/evening/whenever, it is extremely funny and based on articles he wrote in his column in the Times from 2001-2003. Now people either love or hate JC, personally, being a petrolhead, I fall into the former catagory and would be happy tgo see JC alongside Boris Johnson as world leaders. However this book is not about cars but an observation on our behaviour throughout the world and therefore if you hate JC just preten you are reading a blog as this is the way it is presented, the funniest read I've had for a long time.

I hope to be able to post more often shortly as I will have more time. I'm currently getting very frustrated restoring the guitar I bought recently, it's just not going right and has taken me 4 weeks so far just to get the finish right on the headstock and I'm still not there. I go home ever night, sand the paint back to the primer and respray, leave over night and then go ape shit in the morning when there is an imperfection in the finish, I'm begining to think I might need professional help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home