Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Monday, March 21, 2005

The Dragon Roars

Well a deserved win for Wales and a fitting end to the 6 Nations tournament with England winning the Calcutta cup, and an even more enjoyable visit to the bookies on Sunday morning to collect my winnings! Unfortunately I have to admit to being a sad git having watched every one of the 15 matches over the passed five weeks and told Bin I was rugby'd out however I couldn't resist a peak at the Hong Kong 7's yesterday.
The Best match- France v Wales, player of the tournament Dwayne Peel and I beleive someone who deserves a place in the forthcoming Lions tour. Well that's Rugby done for a couple of months until the summer tour in New Zealand except to say that we wish a speedy recovery to Matt Hampson, the England under 21 who broke his neck in a training accident, it will be a sad loss if he is unable to play again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home