Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Monday, February 28, 2005

Thank God They've Gone

For the past week we have had to endure a film crew who encamped outside the town hall and took over the upper end of the high street. The lorries and equipment including highlift platforms and scaffolding took up all the parking space along both sides of the street and made parking for the shops and the pub immpossible. 5 days for a 30 second advert for ING bank and a loss of thousands to local business plus considerable inconvenience for the locals with absolutely no benefit to the town. (except for the Town and Manor!)Don't let this happen again.














.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well this blog certainly is not about dog equipment golf . What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching dog equipment golf and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from dog equipment golf anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching dog equipment golf .
Even though my search is not on Thank God They've Gone I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home