Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Monday, June 28, 2004

Woman 'gives birth to frog'

Ananova:

A woman in Iran claims to have given birth to a frog. BBC Online says Iranian daily Etemaad claims the creature grew from larva inside the woman's body.
While the 'frog' has yet to undergo genetic tests, the paper quotes medical experts who say it has human characteristics. Clinical biology expert Dr Aminifard said: "The similarities are in appearance, the shape of the fingers and the size and shape of the tongue."
The paper claims the mother-of-two, from the south-eastern city of Iranshahr, unwittingly picked up the larva when she swam in a dirty pool.
But it is unclear how this could have happened.
I'll tell you how it happened - she got shagged by a bloke claiming to be Prince Charming - obvious innit?

1 Comments:

At 2:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad to say I just got back from a bowling tournament and decided to log in and do some websurfing. crox I love your blog. I had some very good laughs. I am doing a paper on discount golf equipment uk and have been downloading information for the last hour. I don’t know how I came across Woman 'gives birth to frog' but I am glad I did. It has set me back a little because I have spent the last hour reading your archives. If you don’t mind I would like to add you to my favorites so I can back again and read some more. Well I need to get back to discount golf equipment uk. I am almost finished with it. Great job.
p.s some very good points on your blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home