LOL - I can just picture this
Mary Poppins stunt lands man in hospital
A man in China ended up in hospital after he tried to use his umbrella as a makeshift parachute.
The man, from Chonqing, western China, is believed to have suffered two broken legs, reports West China City News.
He told police he jumped out of the window because he thought his microwave oven was about to explode.He had thought that the umbrella would enable him to land safely - like Mary Poppins in the Disney children's film.
I remember doing this as a kid, jumping off the garden shed roof after stringing up my teddy bear in a hangmans noose and shooting his eyes out with a GAT gun air pistol. I must have landed OK because I don't remember hurting myself - mind you I was 37 at the time!