Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Six Nations (That's Rugby Union to my Colonial visitors)

Firstly, Thank God that The BBC has seen fit to televise all matches live on terestial TV which means I can watch the England Games in the Borough Arms and the other games at home. However I do not seem to be able to find a website dedicated to the 6 Nations tournament listings fixtures, kick off times, grounds and results - unlike Yahoo's one for the world cup. If anyone knows one put it in the comment box.

However Good luck to England against Italy on Sunday - I do not want to be reporting a negative result and a special good luck to Paul Grayson who is kicking for Jonny Wilkinson whilst he has his shoulder operation, The pressure to live up to Jonny's accuracy must be extreme and I hope he can handle it. Whilst I wish Jonny a speedy recovery, he must rest that shoulder and let it heal completely - I'm sure Martin Johnson could give him some advice on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home