Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

The Brits Awards

Congrats to my old mates Duran Duran on their award for outstanding contribution to music at the Brits last night, perhaps now some of their old awards and play lists that I still have in my possession might be worth something - eBay here I come. I was pleased for White Stripes to win best international group, they are a highly talented band, and the Busted boys got their due recognition. As for the Darkness, I was under the assumption that they were a joke act, a little like Spinal Tap and certianly not to be taken seriously, anyway they made me laugh. However I thought the Dido only won so many awards because her name was the shortest to text vote! Cynical, Moi?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home