Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Things are looking up


Well, a good win for Wales, a bit late butas they say Better late............Its the Irish I feel sorry for, there was no way anyone could see the touchdown inthe final French try against Scotland, and the TMO who made the call that it was a try was Irish! I bet he was popuilar when he got back to Dublin, he bne Billy no mates.

I played golf on Saturday, the buggy ban has been lifted and it was my first roun for 4 months and even though I've had a dislocated knee there was no way I was not going to play. I played well but every shot hurt like hell. I suffered for it after and the only thing I could do was sit inforont of the TV all afternoon and watch 3 games of rugby back to back with only a six pack of Guiness for company although JB joined me for the England match and he brought his own Guiness.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you've got back on the golf course - lets have a game some time

Steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home