Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Was that what I ordered?

A rather pleasant 41 club diner last night at the Pheasant, Shefford Woodlands (Will Young's dad's place for those not from around here) excellent food and service unfortunately it was Nouvelle Cuisine which is french for 'Pay a lot get a little' Scallops with smoked mashed potato with chorizo sounded great as a starter and a snip at £10, unfortunately what I got was 3 winkles and timbel of mash hidden by a rocket leaf, I think they forgot the chorizo. My Main course looked more like it, Monkfish crumble, I'll take their word for it that it was monkfish, however the ambience and company were excellent even at £40.00 excluding wine I would still go back, I just might skip the starter and go for the Cod and Chips. Worth a visit when you're feeling flush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home