Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Still Struggling

Well i'm still struggling to find time to post and I appreciate everyone's encouragement to do so, however until the two events I am managing are over at the end of the month, I won't have much time.
We have found a new house and are waiting for the paper work to go through and with a bit of luck we will be in before the end of November, fingers crossed, so that'll give me another lack of time to blog!
The boy is doing well at college and loves it though we rarely see or hear from him, he's only been home once and that was because he needed some washing done, however he has managed to get into the Rugby team so at least he'll be a bit fitter.
I notice a new trend in comments on blogs and that is of people leaving spam comments with links to their websites advertising various pills and potions, as if it's not bad enough with email.
More later, I have urgent work to attend to.
Nice to hear from you again Den.

2 Comments:

At 10:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news on the house - I understand back nearer Hungerford again. A 'Back in Town' party maybe?

 
At 3:58 pm, Blogger crox said...

Absolutley - invite in the post - what about xmas day?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home