Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Monday, June 27, 2005

Last Speech Day

Well at least I won’t have to do that again, for the last 11 years I have had to endure school speech days/sports days/prize giving’s in pouring rain/gale force winds/blazing sunshine/ sub zero temperatures all extremes and even possibly all at the same time. Then there’s the dreaded picnic out of the back of the car, or rather sitting in it to keep out of the cold and then the excruciating tour of the students art and craft projects – no more!
On Saturday Dom finally left school and hopefully the only ceremony I will have to attend in about four years time will be his graduation. (if he sticks it that far), I hated speech days especially when I was at school, probably because I never won anything. Anyway it’s something I won’t have to endure again – until there’s Grandchildren!
On the upside we had an excellent Captains day at the golf club, we didn’t win but our fourball walked off with nearly all the raffle prizes, unfortunately I had to endure yet another round of prize giving but at least it was in the comfort of the bar.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 am, Blogger ttt said...

Did you manage to record and watch the final two Dr Who's? I thought they were the fitting climax to a wonderful "re-generation" of a fondly remembered series.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home