Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Monday, July 19, 2004

Golfing Matters

Well a great finish to the Open, I always find it exciting when there's a play off even though it was between a South African and a Yank, however congrats must go to Todd Hamiliton as the underdog to win the Claret jug, he kept his nerves perfectly.
I too had somewhat of decent round on Saturday morning especially on the 18th in front of the club house when I chipped out of the rough from 60 yds out hitting the centre of the green and the ball rolling straight in the hole for a birdie 3. What really made this moment was the fact there were 21 members of a society having coffee on the patio and all saw the shot. I bowed to tumultus aplause acknowleding the gallery,thrusting my arm in the air as if I'd just won the open. Actually I had only just played to my handicap and was beaten by my partners, but no one saw all the crap shots!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home