Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

6 Nations time again

Well I got that wrong, it's still snowing, white out at 9:30 this morning, but now the sun is out and starting a global meltdown, but still half the country is taking another day off.


Still we've got the weekend to look forward to, yes it's that time of the year again, the RBS 6 Nations and we've got a gentle start with the Italians ( if they're not working at a Total Oil refinery in the North East). However my money is yet again on Wales who have shown more consistancy in the autumn tests which the England squad have yet to attain. Click on the logo left for the official RBS site with the fixtures listed


So that's my next 6 weeks of TV sorted all I need is to make sure there's a good supply of Guinness in the fridge.


Talking of TV, I know I said we're not avid watchers but there's a new series called being human on BBC 3 Sundays repeated after DR Who (repeat of last series) on Friday nights. I won't go into detail but it's about a modern day Werewolf, a Vampire and a female ghost who all share a house in London, quite amusing and followed by a double helping of the best thing on TV - Family Guy