Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Monday, March 29, 2004

Gripe and moan

Unfortunately no golf for me this weekend, super medal on Sunday and as I haven't won one this year I'm not in it and Saturday morning we had to collect Dominic, so I was Mr. Grumpy this weekend which didn't help when we saw the annual invasion of the canoeists - a group of people who are only one position above Ramblers in the evolution chain.
These amphibian athletes seem to think that it's a good idea to canoe from Devizes to Westminster each year, which if you're keen on canoeing probably is an exciting and challenging experience. However these paddlers have to have motor vehicle support to follow their progress.
It is with this group of people that I have a problem, They use Hungerford as a way point and take up every available parking space in the high Street. I know they have to park somewhere I just wish it was somewhere else- pah humbug!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home