Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Monday, March 29, 2004

Then there were none

When I pulled in for petrol at the Texaco Garage on Saturday morning, I commented to Belinda that either Peter Stirland had moved his used car sales up to Stype or that he'd had a super sales week as the lot was bare. It was not until this morning that I heard the lot had been stolen in one go (8 cars) and 2 cars from the Bridge St. Showroom.
This is really some feat as with the current roadworks and traffic lights causing delays at all hours, I have this amusing picture in my mind of all these thieves sitting in an orderly queue at the lights or if it was one chap doing one car at a time it would have taken him a week considering the time those lights are on red.
Bad Luck Peter, I hope all are recovered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home