Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Billy Nomates

Due to the libel laws of this country, I am unable to really tell you what I am feeling at the moment other than there is a certain resident of this town who has nothing better to do with his time other than stick his nose into other peoples affairs, purely for his own benefit, but makes out that he is acting on behalf of others. He and his dreadful wife clearly have no friends and is fast making himself unwelcome in most local social groups.organisations and establishments.

If this Gentleman recognises himself from the above description, perhaps he would like to get in touch with me directly and discuss his grievance's to my face and explain to me and everybody else who the f*ck he thinks he is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home