Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Thursday, January 29, 2004

It Snowed

Well finally, after 2 days of promising severe winter conditions we had several inches of white stuff dumped on our totally unprepared roads (of course no one warned the council gritters) so this morning we have heavily compacted frozen snow on all major routes out of Hungerford, and where do I need to be today - Coventry. I am supposed to be attending a the IIPSEC conference and exhibition on behalf of the DTI MI programme, Where am I now? - sat at my desk 4 miles from home having taken an hour to get the office so needless to say I will not be going to Coventry- Whoopee!

However son is coming home for an exeat this weekend which means he needs collecting from the deepest part of the cotswolds which he reports currently has a similar landscape to Val di'sere and requires collecting by 6.00pm Friday night. Some Chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home