Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

10 days to go


OK so as I'm not going to be playing Golf until next year (hopefully) and my Knee operation scheduled for the end of September, and with a 4-6 month recovery period I'm going to have some time on my hands. ne plan will be to finish the book whilst I'm in hospital the other will be to watch the entire Rugby World cup on TV.
Unfortunately having watched the warm up matches with France beating England and Wales over the last couple of weeks and SA smashing the Scots defence. I don't hold out a lot of hope.
I haven't seen the Kiwi or All Blacks in action yet but I hear they are awesome.
I think we are fielding the strongest squad that was available to Aston, but our gameset seriously need attention and with 10 days to go I think we will be lucky to get passed ther quater finals - unless we draw Wales on Oct 6th, the alternatives will be SA or Australia in which case it will be an early plane home.
My money is on the All Blacks this time.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home