Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

I hope that you all enjoyed an eventful evening last night, we certainly did and Belinda is currently paying the price. Well done to Neil, Shirly and Maz for arranging such a great James Bond themed evening at the town hall. All I can say is that I was glad the chips were free at the gaming tables otherwise I would now be bankrupt, I don't think I shall be taking up gambling as a hobby.

Dom obviously had a good evening judging by the state of him today.

It's now been 6 weeks since I have been able to play golf as the course has a buggy ban due to the persitent rain, however I did still attend our annual Christmas lunch at the club with my golfing players and our partners, We pay for the wine with our kitty of fines accrued throughout the year, needless to say we had a copious amount but still maanaged to drink the club dry of red.

So now it's back to reality and on with the job search, A Happy and prosperous new year to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home