Sign by Danasoft - Myspace Layouts and Signs

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Blog rename?

I think I'll rename this blog ' If you'd rather be playing in the rain' as the last 4 rounds that I've played I have got drenched. It's now got to the stage where I am taking a second set of clothing to the club to have something dry to change into before going to the bar. It was getting expensive buying new shirts from the pro shop, besides there are only so many golf shirts one can own. Now hats! that's a different matter. The problem is one has a favorite hat and it's difficult to get away from that so it was no suprise that when I had changed into dry clothes last nght and joined the others in the bar, the barmaid pointed out that I had a blue band across my forehead - the dye from my cap - funny how none of my colleagues had pointed it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home